Thursday, August 5, 2010

newbie

i don't really know how to go about this but its worth a try..

here goes nothing..

unlike most of the blogs that i have read, my first blog would not be about societal issues or new developments in technology and not even the cooooooolest latest movie (which for me is inception).. this first blog would be about expressing the need for me to blog..

since i was a kid, i have never really been confident about myself and also expressing my thoughts and feelings.. i fear that people might ridicule me for the way i deliver it or belittle my ideas.. i always compare myself to to others and kept on saying that they are so good, i could never compete with them.. for years i have searched for venues that i may be able to overcome such choke points in my growth.. i thought of joining the debating team but i couldn't face that much people yet.. i tried joining toast masters but again fear took over me.. about a year ago the idea of blogging came to me.. this way i can express my ideas without having to face a number of people..through blogging i would be able to develop not only confidence but also my writing and critical thinking skills (which i badly need for my studies)..

 due to my tight schedule in college and my even tighter schedule in law school, it is only now that i have am finally able to do this..

i honestly hope i would be able to learn a lot from this and that this wont be my last blog.. hehehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment