Monday, January 3, 2011

day 1: my current relationship..

i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since it's a new year i' going to challenge myself for to blog for the next 30 days.. this would be the first..

first of all, i have not been in a lot of relationship already (i think so, hehe).. i would like to believe that i'm the type of person who likes the relationship to really last.. my current (and i do hope will be my forever) is my longest relationship.. for almost three years now i can say that i was and still am very happy with such relatioship..

at the start i never really thought it would last this long.. i thought it was just a fling.. but as the days and months passed by it changed.. the person whom i am in a relationship with right now has shown me true love, understanding and compassion..   he was there during the worst and best of me.. he empathizes with my woes in life and strives hard to make me a better and stronger person.. he never fails to make me feel loved, happy and problem free..

our relationship is not perfect.. we fight, i cry and we even broke up (serious break up) for half a year.. but after all of it, at the end of the day he is still that person who i want to talk to, hug and just be with.. the best thing i guess is that he knows when to say sorry and he knows when to control his temper (not his pride though) so that we always make up after every fight..

the thing that i love the most about him is that he always strives to be a better person and he knows how to avoid bad influences.. and of because of his childlike antics that are sooooooooooooooooooo cute..

i'm very thankful that God has blessed me with such a wonderful relationship and i promise to do the best i can to nurture and take care of such blessing.. i promise to be more understanding and mature.. and i also promise to be the best that i can be for dada..

(ka luod ani na post oi)

No comments:

Post a Comment