Tuesday, January 4, 2011

day 2: where i'd like to be in 10 years



When I was in kindergarten I wanted to become an engineer but as the years pass by I realized that I should change my ambition for I really suck in math. (huhuhuhuhuhuhu) And so I tried to think of another ambition and because I was surrounded by people practicing and taking up law, I easily fell in love with the legal profession. Since then it has already become my ambition.
In order to achieve such ambition I chose a course in college that had many law subjects so that I would have a glimpse of what it is like to be a lawyer and of course gain information and insights about law. I’m not bragging but I had good grades in all my law subjects in college.
Now I am again another step closer in reaching my ambition. I am currently a freshman law student at a very good university here in Cebu. I still have 3 more years to endure to finish law, 6 months to cram and really focus for the Bar exams and another 6 months of mental and emotional torture of waiting for the results. If I add that up that would be 4 years from now.
Given that I would graduate this course and pass the bar I want to dedicate the remaining 6 years of those 10 years from now as a lawyer working for PAO (public attorney’s office) and an advocate in the dissemination of legal education. I also want to teach for teaching is one my passions in life. I feel good in being able to share insights to others.  Lastly I would strive hard to help those people and their families who are oppressed or killed due to political reasons. This would be my way of giving justice o the death of my uncle. (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)
Enough of my career 10 years from now, let me now state where I’d like to be in my private life. I would like to already be having a good income so that I would be able to build a house for my parents and treat them to a trip abroad. It is just right for me topsoil them for after all they worked really hard for me to be able to achieve all that I have and all that I am today.
Since I would already be 32 during that time I SHOULD already be married and have 1 kid. (married o dada and our first baby should be a boy, bwahahahahaha) I would like that my own family would have a house and live here in Cebu. I like to be a cool mom for my child and a devoted wife. (ewwwwwwww)
Lastly 10 years from now I hope that my family would already be at peace. I am personally tired and hurt with the entire problem that is going on in our family. I would like to see my grand parents, parents, uncles and aunts to be happy together again. I would like that 10 years from now we would be able to side all our differences and truly be a FAMILY.


No comments:

Post a Comment